1. This agreement is between you and DragonPass International Ltd (“DragonPass”).
2. You agree that by using a DragonPass membership, you agree to and accept these Conditions of Use. These Conditions of Use will prevail over any other terms and conditions provided to you in relation to use of the DragonPass membership.
3. Your DragonPass membership is not associated with Regus.
4. You must top-up your DragonPass membership with a Visit(s) prior to use. This can be done within the DragonPass app or in the Member’s Area of https://www.dragonpassuk.com.
5. Visits are charged at £24.00 / $35.00 per person per visit.
6. You may take Guests with you into the lounge. You will need to ensure you have sufficient Visits on your membership to cover yourself and any intended guests.
7. You must present your digital DragonPass membership card via the App at the lounge to gain access.
8. Your DragonPass membership is valid for one year from issue. Customers must be 18 or older. Please note that some lounges limit access to cardholders who are 21 or older.
9. Access to lounges is strictly subject to availability only.
10. Lounges will operate their own Terms and Conditions that must be adhered to. Please note that lounges may require a dress code and many lounges will not let intoxicated customers to enter.
11. The DragonPass card has to be presented at the lounge to gain entry and they also will require secondary ID which can be either a boarding pass or passport. Failure to present a valid digital membership card will not allow access to a lounge. DragonPass memberships may only be used by the registered card holder.
12. The standards and services at lounges in the DragonPass programme will differ and this is beyond our control.
13. A description of services available at each lounge is available through the website https://regus.dragonpassuk.com.
14. The standard service at lounges is for between two and three hours. You may be asked to leave after a specified period.
15. Lounges available in the programme do change from time to time and the website contains the up-to-date availability of lounges.
16. The service at lounges includes but is not limited to; comfortable seating, refreshments, snacks, newspapers and magazines and internet access.
17. Lounges within the programme are operated by third parties.
18. Any additional services available at lounges which are extra to the standard membership service will need to be paid directly at the lounge.
19. DragonPass shall not be held liable if your lounge is unavailable due to reasons beyond their control.
20. DragonPass accepts no responsibility for the actions of the cardholder when using any participating lounge and shall not be responsible for any personal belongings brought into a lounge by cardholders.
DragonPass International Ltd, 173a Ashley Road, Hale, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 9SD, United Kingdom. Company Number: 08643888.